We offer 2 great spaces for private parties:
- Our semi-private banquet room is a section of our dining room that is separated from the main dining area. It comfortably seats up to 32 guests. The room is situated between the bar and the courtyard. It has walls on 3 sides, and a pony wall extending across a portion of the 4th side, excluding a table on the other side. If you wuold like to include the table as a part of the banquet room, it will require an additional fee*. The 4th side faces the main aisle through the restaurant and is adjacent to the courtyard entrance. During the winter months when the courtyard is closed, the space can also be configured to accommodate parties of up to 40 guests by adding tables across the French doors and windows overlooking the courtyard.
- Our lovely exterior courtyard is a beautiful place for an al fresco party. It comfortably seats up to 50 guests. A brick pathway runs between Hartz Avenue and the courtyard, and provides access to the restaurant's rear entrance. When the courtyard is rented for private events, we close the pathway and direct restaurant guests to the main entrance, thus ensuring total privacy for your party. The courtyard is surrounded by lush potted plants and colorful flowers, and has a large, attractive stone fountain on one end. It has retractable sun shades for warm days, and heaters for cool evenings. The space cannot be tented or fully weatherproofed, so it is closed during inclement weather and the rainy season, generally from early November to early April.
The entire restaurant seats up to 85 inside and 50 outside, and is also available for total buyout.
MINIMUMS, TAX, & GRATUITY
We do not charge Facility Rental fees if your party meets the food & beverage minimum listed below. All of your food & beverage charges count toward your minimum. At the end of the event, we tally your charges. If your total charges are less than the minimum, you have the option of ordering more food and/or beverages to meet the minimum, or incurring a Facility Rental charge, which will equal the minimum below minus your food & beverage total.
Other incurred fees (dessert plating, corkage, entertainment, etc.), tax (9.25%) and gratuity (18%) are added to your bill at the end of the event, after the minimum has been satisfied. None of these count toward your food & beverage minimum.
Food & beverage minimums vary by meal period and day of the week:
|Lunch minimum, any day:
|Dinner minimum Sunday & Tuesday:
|Dinner minimum Wednesday & Thursday:
|Dinner minimum Friday & Saturday:
SPACE RENTAL TERMS & POLICIES
- When you rent banquet space, you have exclusive use of that space for the 2.5 hour time frame. You may start your party any time during normal meal service hours. Your party must end within 1 hour after our closing time for the relevant meal period.
- Lunch hours are 11:30-2:30 Tuesday-Saturday & 10-2 on Sunday.
- Dinner hours are 5-9 Tuesday-Thursday & Sunday and 5-10 Friday & Saturday.
- You will have dedicated service staff throughout your event.
- We will offer and customize a banquet menu for your event. If you have a plated meal, we will print custom menus for you, including a message at the top (e.g., "Happy Birthday, Jo!")
- Your party may order any cocktails & wine directly from our wine list during the event, or you may make alcohol selections in advance, and then we will limit hosted beverages to those choices. If you choose to bring in wine, you will be charged corkage of $15 for each bottle opened.
- We offer delicious desserts from our regular menu. If you choose to bring in a special dessert, you will be charged a plating fee of $1.50 per guest.
- You may decorate the space with flowers, table favors, pictures, balloons, etc. Nothing may be adhered to the walls, ceiling, or lights. Confetti & glitter are not permitted.
- If you are renting the banquet room, you will enjoy the restaurant's pleasant ambient music. The music and volume is shared with the rest of the restaurant and cannot be adjusted or shut off. We do not allow live or taped outside music, amplified presentations, or any other performance that may disturb other restaurant patrons.
- If you are renting the courtyard, you may enjoy the restaurant's pleasant ambient music, or you may bring in live or taped music or conduct presentations, as long as it does not disturb other restaurant patrons. We have relationships with many local musicians and can coordinate live music for your event, if you wish. Fees vary by artist, but generally start at $200 for one entertainer.
- You will receive one bill at the end of the event, detailing all of your party's charges. We can split the bill into a maximum of 2 payments. We cannot produce separate checks for your guests, except for no-host bar tabs. Payments may be made via cash or credit card.
RESERVING THE SPACE
A credit card number is required to reserve any banquet space. The card will not be charged unless there is a cancellation 48 hours prior to the event. For a lunch reservation cancellation, the fee is $100. For a dinner reservation cancellation, the fee is $250. A $1000 deposit is required for a full restaurant buyout. The deposit is fully refundable until 14 days before the event; they are non-refundable after that.
Please call or email us at
for more information on how we can make your private party memorably delicious!